International Travel Club plans for 2024 trip

Every other year, the Hays International Travel Club takes a trip during the summer to a new location.

For the club’s upcoming trip in Summer 2024, the club is planning on going to many different places, including Austria, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Scotland and Switzerland, over a 17-day period from May 30, 2024, to June 15, 2024.

In those countries, some of the places they are planning to see include the Palace of Versailles, Anne Frank’s house, Heidelberg Castle, Munich Olympic Stadium and the Eiffel Tower. While the group will fly to Europe, while traveling, they will be going from country to country by water taxi, train, ferry and gondola ride, which is a skinny rowboat.

“We’re going to see so many different things, so it’s going to be really cool,” Travel Club co-sponsor Jennifer Klaus said.

As of right now, about 30 students and some of their family members are planning on attending this trip, but students can still get involved.

Students can sign up by scanning a QR code on the posters around school or in the office, or they can talk to Klaus or co-sponsor Julie Pfannenstiel about joining. The website here will also provide more information, such as costs and safety procedures: https://www.eftours.com/tour-website/2509005kc.